Cake Tin, Cake Stand Hire, Knifes
All our Stands, tins and cake knifes are available for hire from our shop with collection and return to CM7 3AN only. Use the contact us form or give us a call to check availability.
If you need to hire one of our items for a future date then all you need to do is pay the hire charge for the item and we can book you in for those dates. This then secures your hire and you can collect your item when required. You only leave your cash deposit when you come to collect your hire. Please note we are unable to refund any pre-booking hire which is subsequently cancelled, or swap dates around when a booking has been placed.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Equipment hire can only be arranged through our retail shop unit and cannot be set up via the website. All hires require a CASH ONLY deposit of between £10 - £100 with a charge per hire of depending on the product hired. Please refer to the hire guide for the period of hire per payment. The information below should be followed closely to ensure a smooth service.
The full deposit will only be returned if the following guidelines are followed:
- All Equipment hires must be returned clean ( Please do not put in the dishwasher as some of our items are not dishwasher safe)
- The product hired must not be damaged in any way
- Any hired items are returned on or before the stipulated date by 2pm
- Products with protective packaging/boxes must be returned in the same way as hired
The charges applied should any of the above requirements not be followed are outlined below. Please note all fees will be deducted from the deposit and additional charges made if applicable.
- Any damaged product deemed to be unusable after hire will have to be paid for at the full cost of replacement
- A £5 charge will be made if products are not cleaned
- The full deposit will be retained if the hired items are not returned by the stipulated date unless further arrangements have been made in advance
On the cake front ltd reserves the right to withhold part or full deposits should the company feel it necessary. Any additional charges must be made at the point of return. Repeat hire will only available to customers that abide by these terms and conditions.
Check out our guide to determine your preferred hire date.
You can come and arrange your tin hire on the day required if the equipment you need is available. Pop in and see us at the counter or give us a call to check availability.
All items must be returned on the date as per your agreement before 2pm. Unless previous arrangements have made made for a longer hire period.